11-credit Technical Certificate
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January
How You'll Learn
A property assessor estimates the value of properties for real estate tax purposes. Assessors can be independent contractors for municipalities or they may be government employees. Explore assessment fundamentals for residential and commercial real estate, mass appraisal and Wisconsin assessment law. Curriculum includes state-recognized techniques and property valuation.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.