18-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
In today's changing workplace, effective leadership skills are needed to inspire employees and achieve business goals. Develop skills in the foundations of functional management, proactive leadership and systems improvement for entry-level supervisory positions. Learn how to communicate clearly with employees, better manage conflict and develop the confidence of others.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop