9-credit Technical Certificate
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Fall and Spring Options
- This program is 300 hours and includes three courses. All three courses must be taken concurrently (in the same semester).
- Classes are typically scheduled Monday through Friday during the evening, and Saturday during the day.
- Classes in this program fill quickly; register early. Seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Accelerated Summer Option
- This new, accelerated option allows you to complete this program in eight weeks (320 hours) during the summer.
- A mandatory orientation will be held on Saturday, June 10, 2023 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- All three courses must be taken concurrently (in the same semester).
Learn to create beautiful, customized, well-groomed nails for your clients by studying current nail technology and nail design trends. Get hands-on experience in our Style & Class Salon and Spa, and prepare for the Wisconsin Manicurist License examination.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Nail Technician Kit: $525 (mandatory, must be purchased through the WCTC Bookstore prior to the first day of class)
- Books: $150
- iPad (recommended)