33-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Metal fabrication involves preparing and manipulating materials, while welding fuses parts together. In this program, learn to read prints; create the shape of a part for cutting, fabrication and welding; and produce quality parts. Develop skills to program/operate computer-controlled press brakes/shears, plasma arc cutting machines and microprocessor-based power sources.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least i7, 3.2Ghx CPU, 32GB memory, Nvidia Quadro, AMD FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro graphics card
- Metal Fab Tool Kit: $160
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
- Welding protective attire: $400