32-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Medical assistants’ work directly influences the public’s health and well-being. They perform administrative, laboratory and clinical duties in the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors and other healthcare practitioners. In this program, learn to take health histories, measure vital signs, administer medications, perform electrocardiograms, conduct laboratory tests among other tasks.
Please note: Health programs require multiple vaccinations, including COVID-19 and flu shots. Deadlines vary by program.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: August 7, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Scrubs/shoes: $75
- Viewpoint Screening: $110
- Immunizations: up to $850
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider/First Aid: $125