66-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Mechanical engineers solve problems and determine functional solutions through math, science and technology. In this program, learn how to model design concepts in two and three dimensions. Use calculus to analyze forces, determine how they influence motion, and assess the combined stresses they produce within materials. Specify engineering design parameters and select materials for given applications.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Access to any computer or tablet
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100