66-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Mechanical engineers solve problems and determine functional solutions through math, science and technology. In this program, learn how to model design concepts in two and three dimensions. Use calculus to analyze forces, determine how they influence motion, and assess the combined stresses they produce within materials. Specify engineering design parameters and select materials for given applications.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least i7, 3.2Ghz CPU, 32GB memory, Nvidia Quadro, AMR FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro graphics card
- Keyboard and mouse
- 24"+ external monitor
- CREO Simulate software
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100