60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Manufacturing engineering technology blends knowledge from multiple subject areas, such as science, math, computers and mechanical/electrical engineering to solve problems in manufacturing. Technicians assist engineering and management in the creation of new products and improvement of production processes. In this program, develop a comprehensive background in manufacturing and lean processes, automated manufacturing and modern design methods.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: August 7, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Access to any computer or tablet
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100