22-credit Technical Certificate
Time to Degree
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Explore cybersecurity issues and responses, and learn about the role information technology plays in business processes. Learn to prepare a Business Impact Analysis (BIA), contingency plan and disaster recovery plan. Build crisis communication skills needed to interact with employees, customers and vendors during a disaster.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.