12-credit Technical Certificate
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January
How You'll Learn
Learn to provide quality care for infants and toddlers, from birth to age 2 ½. Learn how to plan and implement programs that promote language, cognitive, physical, social and emotional development. Develop specific methods to strengthen child-family connections and explore health- and safety-related quality issues within child care settings.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.