29-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
The leisure and hospitality industry includes full-service hotels and resorts, fine-dining restaurants, bed and breakfast inns, cruise ships, casinos, and theme and amusement parks. Those working in this industry train to work in various areas such as lodging, event planning, operations and more. In this program, focus on supervision, budgeting, marketing and purchasing skills.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Submit application by August 7, 2023
- Complete checklist items by August 14, 2023
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 9, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 13, 2023
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Uniforms: $100
- Black non-slip lace-up shoes: $50