60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Graphic designers create appealing, informative and on-message visual communications requested by clients. In this program, design materials for business, industry and nonprofit areas. Refine creative processes in layout and illustration for print and web campaigns. Advance your knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator software, as well as prepress/digital printing methods.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- MacBook Pro with external mouse
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription