22-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Diesel maintenance technicians complete service work, replace worn parts and conduct diagnostic tests on heavy-duty equipment and vehicles. In this program, receive classroom and hands-on training in diesel engines, brakes and air systems, drivetrains, preventative maintenance, and electrical and electronic systems.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Submit application by August 7, 2023
- Complete checklist items by August 14, 2023
Spring 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC laptop or Android tablet, five years old or newer
- Z87 ANSI rated safety glasses
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated, slip-resistant safety-toe shoes/work boots
- Required textbooks