60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
As the commercial truck driving industry has experienced growth, so has the need for trained technicians to service and repair heavy-duty equipment and vehicles. In this program, receive training in diesel engines, suspension and steering, electronics, drive train, hydraulics, brakes and preventive maintenance, heavy equipment welding, heavy equipment fuel systems, as well as HVAC and refrigeration systems.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet within five years or newer
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
WCTC supplies all other tools for this program.