21-credit Technical Certificate
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January
How You'll Learn
Develop skills to work with individuals with developmental disabilities and prepare for entry-level work in residential counseling, group home management, shelter workshop assisting and other direct care roles. Learn counseling and behavior modification techniques, and explore disability types, related health issues and available services.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.