20-credit Technical Certificate
Time to Degree
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Data warehouse developers create the data infrastructure and reports for businesses to effectively utilize their data for day-to-day operations. Explore data modeling, database development, data warehouse design, Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes, testing, tabular model development and report development.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.