20-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
CNC setup technicians read blueprint drawings and convert them to machine code. They operate machines that produce precision parts used in numerous products for various industries. In this program, learn how to interpret prints and make parts to accepted tolerances, and develop skills to program computer numerical control machines.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Access to any computer or tablet
- MTO Tool Kit: $805
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100