28-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Carpenters complete jobs large and small – from building highways to installing cabinetry. In this program, become proficient at using power tools, hand tools and other equipment, and work with lumber, fasteners and hardware. Develop skills for framing, roofing and exterior/interior finish work, and study blueprint reading, math and estimating.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Submit application by August 7, 2023
- Complete checklist items by August 14, 2023
Spring 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Access to any computer
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
- Required carpentry tools: $300