27-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Professional bakers possess the skills and creativity necessary to prepare everything from artisan breads to decadent desserts. Focus on baking concepts, principles and techniques, and devote more than 500 hours to lab course time gaining hands-on practice. Learn to prepare specialty breads, desserts and pastries, and refine techniques in cake production and decorating.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: June 12, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC
- Baking Kit: $450
- Uniforms: $200
- Black non-slip lace-up shoes: $50