61-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Bakers prepare items such as breads, pastries, muffins and other items for general sale or specialty orders. Gain hands-on practice in state-of-the-art baking labs, while focusing on ingredients, techniques and production skills. Develop management skills and expand techniques of production, cost and staff control in the operation of a bakeshop.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC
- Baking Kit: $450
- Uniforms: $120
- Black non-slip lace-up shoes: $50