60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Automated systems have become standard in many industries to provide reliable ways to program and control machine movements. In this program, learn about robotics and programmable logic controllers, discover how automation principles apply to business/industry, and develop skills to work with complex computers and machinery in automated production lines.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least 8GB memory
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100