60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Automated systems have become standard in many industries to provide reliable ways to program and control machine movements. In this program, learn about robotics and programmable logic controllers, discover how automation principles apply to business/industry, and develop skills to work with complex computers and machinery in automated production lines.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least 8GB memory
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100