60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Earn two degrees in three years! Combine the Architectural Drafting/Construction Technology associate degree with Interior Design:
- This dual degree program can only be started in the fall semester.
- You must submit an individual application for both programs.
- Learn more about this dual degree option.
Architectural drafters work with engineers or architects to create technical design solutions as they relate to a building’s functionality, performance and aesthetics. In this program, develop knowledge of building materials, systems and construction technology to produce drawings for construction from computer-aided drafting (CAD) applications or cutting-edge, computer-generated virtual models.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Intro to Drafting Kit: $90
- Any laptop with at least 2.5ghz CPU, 16GB memory, 1080p display/1GB discrete video
- SketchUp software