24-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Aestheticians are skin care specialists who perform a variety of facial and body treatments to help their clients maintain the health and appearance of their skin. Learn to perform basic facials, spa body treatments, waxing, specialized massage, hair removal and makeup application.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in fall.
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by June 27, 2022
- Complete checklist items by July 25, 2022
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Program iPad (128GB): Purchase or rent through the WCTC Bookstore
- Aesthetician Kit: $1,850
- State board exam: $400