61-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Accountants play a critical role in the fiscal management of any organization – large or small. The fast-paced business environment depends on sound financial processing, controls and decision-making. Discover how to prepare, interpret and analyze financial information; master accounting fundamentals; and develop extensive computer skills in business-based software programs.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC - an Apple computer cannot be used for courses 101-123, 101-124 or 101-122.