Take a Course
Fall Term 2 begins Monday, October 19!
With the shift to year-round learning, most WCTC classes are now just 8 weeks long. It's not too late to jump in! Learn more about 8-week terms.
Taking a class can help you add skills to your resume, advance in your workplace, explore a new interest or pursue a hobby. If you’re interested in taking a class and are not seeking a degree or financial aid, no application is necessary. Questions? Email email@example.com or call 262.691.5578.
Looking for more?
Check out these exciting offerings in continuing education, small business, ESL and more.
Continuing Education and
- First Aid and CPR
- Law Enforcement and Police In-service Training
- Fire and EMS Training
- Motorcycle Courses
- Defensive Driving for Teens
- Group Dynamics*
- Multiple Offender*
- Traffic Safety/Point Reduction*
*Held at Waukesha Campus
English as a Second Language
Computer Skills Courses
General Education Courses
Small Business Courses
Academic Support and
- Special Topics in Mathematics
- Level 1 Nursing Math Workshop
- Level 2 Nursing Math Workshop
- Lev 3 & 4 Nurse Math Workshop
- Beginning Algebra - Semester 1
- Beginning Algebra - Semester 2
- Interm Algebra - Semester 1
- Interm Algebra - Semester 2
- Test Prep-College Math
- Basic Math
- Academic Support - Math
Please note, WCTC's personal enrichment courses are discontinued, effective January 1, 2020.