12-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Truck drivers transport goods from one point to another, oftentimes traveling through multiple states and navigating adverse road and weather conditions. In this program, prepare to earn a Class A Commercial Truck Driver's License. Gain knowledge of federal and state regulations, safety procedures, hazardous materials, bills of lading, loading and securing, and air brake systems.
This program consists of 128 hours each of classroom instruction, time driving on the track and road driving.
- A 10-week daytime option (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) is offered in fall, spring and summer semesters.
- A 16-week evening option (Monday-Friday, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., plus one Saturday, 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) is offered during the fall and spring semesters.
- A 19-week weekend option (Saturdays and Sundays, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) is offered during the fall and spring semesters.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
- Semi Kit: $130
- iPad (128GB) - optional, rent from WCTC Bookstore: $100
- DOT Physical: approximately $75
- CDL Learner's Permit: $30
- CDL Skills and Road Test: $150