60-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
A tool and die maker’s craft is an exacting one; the parts they make enable machines to produce various products for different industries. In this program, use state-of-the-art equipment to learn complex and conventional machining, computer numerical control machining and grinding operations. Develop skills in precision work, and make molds/dies.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
- Any PC with at least i7, 3.2Ghz CPU, 32GB memory, Nvidia Quadro, AMD FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro graphics card Adobe
- Acrobat DC software
- Access to 11x17" printer
- MTO Tool Kit: $525
- MTO 3/4 Tool Kit: $155
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100