Supply Chain Professional
25-credit Technical Diploma
Program Code 30-182-3
Effective supply chain operations ensure an efficient flow of goods and services. Explore transportation, operations management, purchasing, logistics management, and supplier selection and evaluation. Learn how lean principles can improve wasteful processes to increase productivity, work quality and customer/stakeholder satisfaction. Develop skills in accounting, Excel, problem solving and critical thinking.
How Long It Will Take
Depending on course load, full-time students could complete this program in three semesters.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered in an accelerated format. The Blended Option courses are organized into short, manageable segments (e.g. one class meeting each week for six or eight weeks) that meet during evening hours.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Use Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software throughout curriculum, gaining hands-on experience with industry technology.
- Gain exposure to current industry trends through projects and guest speakers from well-respected companies.
- Credits from this program directly apply to the Supply Chain Management associate degree.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
You may have the opportunity to obtain credit for the college-level skills and knowledge you've already acquired. Learn more about credit for prior learning.
How To Apply
- Apply online and pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Complete placement assessment (Math only).
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2020 Start
- Submit application by August 3, 2020
- Complete checklist items by August 10, 2020
Spring 2020 Start
- Submit application by January 6, 2020
- Complete checklist items by January 13, 2020
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
Financial Aid Eligibility
As a program student, you are eligible to receive:
- Financial aid loans
- Other forms of assistance
Learn more about financial aid.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive.
Learn more about tuition and fees.
$36,000 – $52,000 annually
Salary range estimates based on wages for related occupations in Waukesha County as reported by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). Individual wages may vary based on experience, industry, location and specific job requirements.
Check the WCTC Graduate Success Report to view our graduates’ entry wages.
If you can handle a fast-paced environment with plenty of moving parts, a career in supply chain management may be for you. Working in this field requires quick problem-solving skills and effective team work that lead to an efficient flow of goods and services.
- Procurement Specialist
- Category Manager
- Merchandise Manager
Whether you're a high school student interested in earning college credits or a college student interested in transferring to a four-year university after graduation, our dual-enrollment and transfer-credit agreements will help you take the next step in your education and career.
High School Dual Credits
Dual enrollment offers high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to get a head start in high-demand fields through earning college credits. Learn about the credit options.
Transfer Opportunities After WCTC
WCTC has credit transfer agreements with many four-year institutions that allow our degree graduates to transfer credits into a baccalaureate program, often at junior-level standing.
- Contact the school to which you'd like to transfer to make sure you understand its transfer policy.
- Talk to your WCTC program advisor about your intent to transfer so he/she can help you plan.
- If you're transferring within the University of Wisconsin (UW) System, contact your desired institution about its transfer policy and visit the UW System's transfer resource page.