60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Metal fabrication manipulates metal from one form to another for a particular purpose, while welding fuses parts together. In this program, develop advanced skills involving the intricate planning and preparing a part for cutting, fabrication and welding, and produce parts by employing new techniques and using a variety of materials.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least i7, 3.2Ghz CPU, 32GB memory, Nvidia Quadro, AMD FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro graphics card
- Adobe Acrobat DC software
- Access to 11x17" printer
- Metal Fab Tool Kit: $160
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
- Welding protective attire: $400