60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Go beyond the basics of aesthetics by learning the skills and techniques needed to perform skin care services in medical settings. This program provides training in advanced skin treatments like chemical peels, microdermabrasion and various laser treatments. Train to work in plastic surgery, dermatology, medical spas and other medical environments.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in fall.
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by May 31, 2021
- Complete checklist items by November 1, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Program iPad (128GB): Purchase through WCTC Bookstore
- Aesthetician Kit: $1,850