20-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
How You'll Learn
Language interpreters facilitate communication between limited English-speaking patients and their healthcare providers, to convey accurate messages about health and wellness. Learn to provide medical language interpretation for Spanish-speaking patients and families. Interpreters are skilled in spoken and written translation and interpretation, nonverbal communication and nuances of various dialects and subcultures.
This program focuses on Spanish language interpreting.
Please note: Health programs require multiple vaccinations, including COVID-19 and flu shots. Deadlines vary by program.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Drug screen: $55
- Immunizations: up to $850
- Caregiver/criminal background check: $10