63-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Learn how to support the data needs of small to medium businesses. Gain skills to plan, develop and maintain new and existing databases. Become proficient in SQL development, reporting and data visualization, database design and data modeling. Gain an introduction to tabular models, data analysis, data analytics and big data.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- Submit application by May 24, 2021
- Complete checklist items by June 1, 2021
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop with at least 16GB memory and 500GB disk space
- 500GB SSD external hard drive