63-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Cybersecurity specialists implement, maintain and audit the security of an organization’s computer networks and systems. Learn to protect data confidentiality, integrity and availability by implementing current real-world technology, processes and procedures. Emphasis is placed on vigilant security awareness, identifying security threats and implementing appropriate incident responses.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- Submit application by May 24, 2021
- Complete checklist items by June 1, 2021
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop with at least i5 CPU, 16GB memory, 500GB disk space
- 500GB SSD external hard drive
- Access to a printer