30-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January
How You'll Learn
It takes a well-trained kitchen staff to create a memorable dining experience for restaurant patrons, and those in food service production are an integral part of that team. In this program, develop proper cooking methods and learn techniques for hot and cold food preparation, baking and garde manger.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Knife set: $450
- Uniforms: $200
- Black non-slip lace-up shoes: $50