Enterprise Support Technician
8-credit Technical Certificate
Program Code 40-150-CM
Learn real-world enterprise support skills including hardware and software installation and configuration, troubleshooting and problem resolution, customer support skills and the fundamentals of Cisco networking. Practice communication skills and problem-solving techniques, plus gain hands-on experience in service management applications.
How Long It Will Take
Students can complete this program in one semester.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom/lab setting.
What Makes This Program Unique
- This certificate helps students prepare for the CompTIA A+ certification exam.
- The Enterprise Support Technician technical certificate is the first credential in the IT - Network Specialist Pathway.
- Some credits earned in the Enterprise Support Technician technical certificate apply toward IT degree and diploma programs within WCTC’s School of Business.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
You may also have the opportunity to obtain credit for prior learning.
Financial Aid Eligibility
This certificate does not qualify for financial aid. To qualify for most federal financial aid, a student must be enrolled in a technical diploma or associate degree program. Questions? Contact your program advisor.
The cost of your certificate depends on the number of total credits. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How to Get Started
- Prospective certificate students do not need to complete an application for admission to WCTC.
- First semester students may register during Open Registration for General Public.
- Prerequisite and program restrictions may apply.
- After the start of their first class, students must declare their intent to complete a certificate.
- Certificate students are eligible to receive priority registration for their second semester.
High School Dual Credits
Dual enrollment offers high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to get a head
start in high-demand fields through earning college credits. Learn about the credit options.
Other Educational Opportunities