70-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Electrical engineering technologists' work involves the design, development, production, testing, manufacturing and repair of electronic and electrical equipment. In this calculus-based program, gain skills necessary to apply knowledge of electrical theory to numerous settings, including research and development, manufacturing, field service engineering among others.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least 8GB memory
- Power Supply Kit: $64
- DC/AC Kit: $43
- TI-83 Plus calculator: $129