28-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Diesel mechanics are tasked with fixing and maintaining diesel engines, systems and components. Discover the fundamentals of diesel equipment and maintenance repair, learn to diagnose problems, and make necessary adjustments and repairs to diesel vehicles. Receive training in diesel engines, suspension and steering, preventative maintenance, and electrical and electronic systems.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
WCTC supplies all other tools for this program.