26-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Desktop support technicians are among the first ones called when a technology problem arises with an employee’s computer or a company’s network. They provide remote or on-site support, troubleshooting and problem-solving. Develop skills in hardware/software installation and configuration, troubleshooting and problem resolution, customer support and networking fundamentals.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- Submit application by May 24, 2021
- Complete checklist items by June 1, 2021
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop
- 500GB SSD external hard drive