61-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Culinary management is a field for those who are passionate about food and business savvy, and want to combine the two for a rewarding career. Devote 1,000-plus lab hours to learn the latest culinary techniques and trends, and gain practical, hands-on experience in meal planning, preparation, presentation and serving at the on-campus training restaurant.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC
- Knife set: $450
- Uniforms: $200
- Black non-slip lace-up shoes: $50