60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to be a leader in residential, commercial or industrial construction. Hone your technical and engineering skills while exploring the business and management aspects of the industry. Learn how to manage contractors and construction workers to meet project deadlines and overcome potential obstacles.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.