23-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
CNC setup technicians read blueprint drawings and convert them to machine code. They operate machines that produce precision parts used in numerous products for various industries. In this program, learn how to interpret prints and make parts to accepted tolerances, and develop skills to program computer numerical control machines.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least i7, 3.2Ghz CPU, 32GB memory, Nvidia Quadro, AMD FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro graphics Card
- MTO Tool Kit: $525
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100