6-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January
How You'll Learn
The students enrolled in the Central Service Technician program should be able to meet the established technical standards identified below with or without reasonable accommodation. The technical standards for the Central Service Technician program are representative of those found in the Central Service Technician profession.
Review the Central Service Technician Technical Standards.
Central service technicians provide patient care services in the healthcare facility by maintaining the equipment and supplies used in hospital and clinical settings. Learn the principles, procedures and skills needed to process, package, sterilize and distribute tools and equipment used in surgery and other patient care areas.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by March 1, 2021
- Complete checklist items by April 5, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Drug screen: $55
- Immunizations: up to $850