6-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
How You'll Learn
Central service technicians provide patient care services in the healthcare facility by maintaining the equipment and supplies used in hospital and clinical settings. Learn the principles, procedures and skills needed to process, package, sterilize and distribute tools and equipment used in surgery and other patient care areas.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Drug screen: $55
- Immunizations: up to $850