60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Program Code 10-102-3
Business managers set objectives, delegate tasks and manage personnel while providing solid leadership to ensure success. In this program, acquire a broad business background to enhance the ability to make sound decisions. Learn how to plan, organize, direct and evaluate business functions essential for a business to run productively and efficiently.
How Long It Will Take
Depending on course load, full-time students could complete this program in two years.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom setting.
This is offered in an accelerated format. The Blended Option courses are organized into short, manageable segments (e.g. one class meeting each week for six or eight weeks) that meet during evening hours.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Practice skills through simulated workplace projects, including supplier evaluation and selection, customer loyalty programs and creating marketing plans.
- Gain hands-on experience with Microsoft Office products, LivePlan and Minitab.
- Learn from and network with guest speakers from well-respected local companies.
- Complement your degree with a Customer Service Specialist technical diploma for only three additional credits.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
You may have the opportunity to obtain credit for the college-level skills and knowledge you've already acquired. Learn more about credit for prior learning.
How To Apply
- Apply online and pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Complete placement assessment.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2020 Start
- Submit application by August 3, 2020
- Complete checklist items by August 10, 2020
Spring 2020 Start
- Submit application by January 6, 2020
- Complete checklist items by January 13, 2020
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
Financial Aid Eligibility
As a program student, you are eligible to receive:
- Financial aid loans
- Other forms of assistance
Learn more about financial aid.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive.
Learn more about tuition and fees.
$48,000 – $100,000+ annually
Salary range estimates based on wages for related occupations in Waukesha County as reported by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). Individual wages may vary based on experience, industry, location and specific job requirements.
Check the WCTC Graduate Success Report to view our graduates’ entry wages.
Those working in business management roles who are driven and motivated are most successful in helping lead a team meet organizational goals. Strong business managers are dependable, reliable and have a great deal of integrity. If you are an effective communicator with a take-charge attitude, a career in business management may be right for you.
- Assistant Manager
- Production Specialist
- Account Coordinator
- Business Development Specialist
- Personal Banker