60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Business managers set objectives, delegate tasks and manage personnel while providing solid leadership to ensure success. In this program, acquire a broad business background to enhance the ability to make sound decisions. Learn how to plan, organize, direct and evaluate business functions essential for a business to run productively and efficiently.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop