60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Program Code 10-102-3
Business managers set objectives, delegate tasks and manage personnel while providing solid leadership to ensure success. In this program, acquire a broad business background to enhance the ability to make sound decisions. Learn how to plan, organize, direct and evaluate business functions essential for a business to run productively and efficiently.
How Long It Will Take
Depending on course load, full-time students could complete this program in two years.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom setting.
This is offered in an accelerated format. The Blended Option courses are organized into short, manageable segments (e.g. one class meeting each week for six or eight weeks) that meet during evening hours.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Courses are offered with both day and evening completion options. Evening courses are accelerated.
- Complete real-world projects applying class concepts.
- Take advantage of opportunities to listen to and network with guest speakers from well-respected local companies.
- Choose to complete related credentials in areas of interest such as customer service and supply chain.
- Add the Supply Chain Specialist or Excellence in Leadership certificates to compliment your degree.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
This program includes general-education courses as well as introductory and advanced technology core courses. You may also have the opportunity to obtain credit for prior learning.
How To Apply
- Apply online and pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Complete placement assessment.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2019 Start
- Submit application by August 5, 2019
- Complete checklist items by August 12, 2019
Spring 2019 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2019
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2019
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
Financial Aid Eligibility
As a program student, you are eligible to receive:
- Financial aid loans
- Other forms of assistance
Learn more about financial aid.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive.
Learn more about tuition and fees.
$50,000 – $110,000 annually
Salary range estimates based on wages for related occupations in Waukesha County as reported by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). Individual wages may vary based on experience, industry, location and specific job requirements.
Check the WCTC Graduate Success Report to view our graduates’ entry wages.
Those working in business management roles who are driven and motivated are most successful in helping lead a team meet organizational goals. Strong business managers are dependable, reliable and have a great deal of integrity. If you are an effective communicator with a take-charge attitude, a career in business management may be right for you.
- Assistant Manager
- Production Specialist
- Account Coordinator
- Business Development Specialist
- Personal Banker