27-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Professional bakers possess the skills and creativity necessary to prepare everything from artisan breads to decadent desserts. Focus on baking concepts, principles and techniques, and devote more than 500 hours to lab course time gaining hands-on practice. Learn to prepare specialty breads, desserts and pastries, and refine techniques in cake production and decorating.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by June 14, 2021
- Complete checklist items by July 12, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
- Any PC
- Baking Kit: $450
- Uniforms: $200
- Black non-slip lace-up shoes: $50