60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Architectural drafters work with engineers or architects to create technical design solutions as they relate to a building’s functionality, performance and aesthetics. In this program, develop knowledge of building materials, systems and construction technology to produce drawings for construction from computer-aided drafting (CAD) applications or cutting-edge, computer-generated virtual models.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Intro to Drafting Kit: $90
- Any laptop with at least 2.5ghz CPU, 16GB memory, 1080p display/1GB discrete video
- SketchUp software