Internships give you hands-on, practical work experience in your area of study. Other reasons to consider an internship:
- Immerse yourself in your field to make sure it's something you really want to pursue
- Gain job-related skills and experience to add to your resume
- Secure future job references
- Earn college credits
Learn more about WCTC's internship program.
Wisconsin TechConnect offers:
- A searchable employment database of part and full-time jobs submitted by employers interested in hiring a Wisconsin Technical College System student or graduate.
- WCTC Resume Bank. Log in to your Wisconsin TechConnect account to upload your resume. Note: you must be enrolled in or graduated from a diploma or associated degree program AND registered in Wisconsin TechConnect to upload your resume.
- Information on on-campus recruiting, job fairs, workshops and other events.
Register to get started on Wisconsin TechConnect today.