WCTC by the Numbers
2019-20 Annual Enrollment
- 17,836 total enrollment
- 9,324 enrolled in Associate of Applied Science degree courses
- 1,694 enrolled in Technical Diploma courses
- 674 enrolled in apprentice-related training
- 3,732 full-time equivalency (FTE) of college enrollment
- 3,442 high school students took WCTC courses through partnership agreements
- 6,223 adults enrolled in continuing education (includes Corporate Training Center)
Students may be enrolled in more than one of these areas.
Program-level students (not including high school dual enrollment):
- 51% males
- 49% females
- 23% ethnic minorities
- 24 median age
More Numbers We're Proud Of
- 93% of WCTC graduates in the job market are employed within six months. (Source: WCTC Graduate Success 2020)
- 96% of WCTC graduates were "satisfied" or "very satisfied" with the education they received (Source: WCTC Graduate Success 2020)
- 96% of employers were “satisfied” or “very satisfied” with the education and training their employees received. (Source: WCTC Graduate Success 2019 Employer Follow-up 2018)
- The median salary of WCTC graduates working in their fields was $50,000. (Source: WCTC Graduate Success 2020)
- WCTC’s graduation rate (as defined by the U.S. Department of Education) is a four-year average rate of first-time, full-time degree-seeking students completing a program within 150% of expected time to degree. For example, students completing a two-year associate degree within three years are counted toward the graduation rate. For 2020-21, the Student Right to Know Graduation Rate (the average of the last four years’ graduation rates) is 42%.
- WCTC's retention rate for first-time, full-time undergraduate students is 73%. This number represents the percent of first-time, full-time students starting in fall that either graduated within the first year and/or were re-enrolled for classes in the spring.
- Some first-time full-time students opt to transfer to another institution prior to completing a degree. As of 2019-20, WCTC’s transfer-out rate was 11%.
Graduate Success Reports
View more WCTC data on the National Center for Education Statistics' College Navigator. For more information on student success statistics, contact Viktor Brenner, Director of Institutional Research & Effectiveness, at 262.691.5577.