Discover Camp: Hands-on Career Exploration Summer Camp for Middle School Students
Save the Dates! July 18-20, 2023
This exciting summer camp is open to all students entering grades 6, 7 and 8. Explore your interests, and discover new and exciting careers. Cost includes daily lunch* and t-shirt. A limited number of scholarships may be available upon request. *Participants with food allergies are required to bring their own lunch.
Register for Discover Camp
Stay tuned for 2023 registration information!
WCTC is committed to providing equitable access to learning opportunities. If you
have a documented disability that requires accommodations, please let us know well
in advance so that we can accommodate your needs.
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
Students check in at and depart from Building S. Participants under age 16 will only be released to the "approved pickup" contact(s) listed on their Agreement and Release form.
- Drop off between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m.
- Camps run from 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Pick up between 2:30 and 2:45 p.m.
Students must wear long pants and closed-toed shoes (i.e. sneakers) daily. Students not dressed appropriately will not be able to participate in that day's activities.
To ensure a positive experience and safety for all students, attendees are expected to adhere to the following camp guidelines:
- Use lab equipment only under the direction and guidance of an instructor.
- Treat all participants with respect.
- Follow the directions of all WCTC staff and activity leaders.
- Refrain from cell phone use during instruction and activities.
- Use appropriate language.
Students demonstrating behavior that interferes with the safety or learning experiences
of other camp participants will be removed from the program, and no refund will be