Secure Your Spot as a WCTC Student
At this one-stop enrollment shop, you can check off everything on your list as we count down to the start of your spring semester.
At Admission Accomplished, you can:
- Complete these important admission steps (and more!):
- Apply to your program of interest
- Pay your application fee
- Schedule any placement assessments you may need
- Submit unofficial transcripts and test scores
- Secure financial aid to help you pay for college
- For help submitting your FAFSA, please be sure to bring your (yours, your parents', and/or your spouse's) 2021 federal tax return and any schedules filed with your 2021 W2s
- Have your FSA ID and password handy
- We'll help you submit verification documents if required
- Complete the mandatory New Student Orientation
- Get your New Student Advising Guide and register for your spring classes
- Get familiar with campus resources available to WCTC students
Thursday, December 7, 2023 | 1 - 5 p.m.
College Center, Lower Level
Walk-ins are welcome. Pre-registered attendees will receive a customized checklist to save time at the event. Guests can anticipate spending one to two hours at the event.
WCTC is committed to providing equitable access to learning opportunities. If you have a documented disability that requires accommodations, please contact us well in advance to discuss reasonable accommodations to meet your needs.
WCTC Student Accessibility
SAO@wctc.edu | 262.691.5318