Consulting Desgined For You
WCTC’s Corporate Training Center offers consulting services to ensure your satisfaction and an optimal return on investment.
Our subject matter experts can help you plan, implement and assess key initiatives through strategic planning meetings, problem-solving sessions or working side-by-side with project teams.
Group or individual coaching from our instructors can help ensure that your employees apply skills learned in training to their jobs.
WCTC Corporate Training Center
Building Q, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee
Meet Our Experts
Kyle Buerger is a certified trainer and coach specializing in leadership development, people management, team building, change management and succession planning. He leverages his over 20 years of business experience to help both individuals and organizations maximize their leadership potential.
- Leadership development
- People management
- Team building
- Change management
- Succession planning
- University of Wisconsin, Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Leadership
- Miami University, Bachelor of Science in Communications
- Achieve Global Training Program Certification
- Certification in the Pete Grieder Breakthrough Coaching Methodology
Laurie Lambach is a versatile, process-oriented executive with a lifelong love of learning and demonstrated success as a leader for both nonprofit and for-profit organizations. Lambach served ten years as the CEO of a public-health organization in Milwaukee’s central city. This followed a successful career in private industry that included seven years as CEO of a Waukesha County manufacturing company.
- Project management
- Partnership development
- Interdisciplinary team leadership
- Communications and coordination
- Brand management
- MBA, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with highest honors
- BBA, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Certified Public Accountant, Wisconsin License 10065
- Certified Project Management Professional, Credential ID 2645039
Kevin Weidner has been directly involved with Continuous Improvement activities since 2005, with extensive experience in both operational and transactional processes. Prior to coming to WCTC, he was the Senior Master Black Belt and Global Director of Six Sigma for Johnson Controls International, a global Fortune 500 company.
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Continuous Improvement
- Manufacturing processes
- BBA Production/Operations Management, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- ISO/TS/IATF 16949 Lead Auditor
- Lean Practitioner
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean/Six Sigma Master Black Belt