Not sure where to start? We're here to help!
Our friendly admissions advisors are here to help you throughout the entire WCTC admissions process. They provide comprehensive, one-on-one support to help you complete your admissions steps and get started at WCTC. Appointments are available in person, virtually via Zoom or by phone.
Admissions advisors can:
- Support you as you complete your program admission steps and the student onboarding process.
- Offer in-depth detail on academic programs, so you can choose the path that’s best for you.
- Discuss the similarities and differences among associate degree, technical diploma, and certificate programs and how they relate to career pathway opportunities.
- Explore transfer in/transfer out opportunities and provide an unofficial evaluation of your prior college coursework to determine which courses will transfer into your program.
- Help you interpret your placement assessment scores and understand how they affect your course sequence.
- Provide campus resources, financial literacy information and more!